Friday, July 30, 2010

So a friend once linked me...

My good buddy, Mr. Chapman over at The Chappy Wagon linked this fascinating website over Facebook once.  I probably check it daily, if not every other day to see what new things are being added.  This is probably the majority of what this blog will be about.

Food.

Food from TasteSpotting, specifically.

What I've tried, what's worked, what didn't, etc.  I've tried a few of the recipes now, and I'll probably start off talking about them, what I did right, what I think I did wrong, or what I think could improve.  I'll probably post little tidbits of my own feelings on cooking because if you're still reading this, maybe you care to know.

This is probably all I have to type right now, seeing as it's almost 6:30pm and I need to start on dinner-  macaroni and cheese, yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment